Friday, July 9, 2010
How To Read Like a Professor #3
I've stayed up late at night reading this book which is something I like to do for all the books I read. I was able to read chapters 10 to 16 and all the chapters read were very intriguing to me. The author finally put new ideas into the book and I happy that he did so. Yet he tells of such stories in which I find useless because I dont find myself comfortable reading such books that just give a ton of information. I like to read books that has a story such as the book "The Outsiders", which was a fantastic book in my opinion. Though this book is less attracting to me than many others I will continue to read this book to better myself in my thoughts as I read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment