Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What is The What #5

So this will be my last blog about What is The What. After reading this whole book, I learned more about reality. I learned that life in different areas of the world may be more harsh than in areas in which we are living in, we don't have areas in which we are being hunted. Reading this book also helped me realize that others go through experiences that we can't even imagine, I would be scared to death knowing that I might be eaten by a lion or being branded on my head. So from reading this book I just actually learned to just enjoy the most of my life. We as people may go through the worst experiences in life but those who fail are those who give up, I think that reading this book can give different perspectives on life to many people, Its worth reading and I recommend others to read it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment