Sunday, July 25, 2010
What is The What #3
Okay I have taken a break from blogging to read more. I am so close to finishing this book and I am happy that I am. The passage that I've read recently impresses me in the way that Valentino is acting and the things that happen in this this passage, such as the part in the book where Tabitha's cousins play "hide-and-seek" as they call it. What they call " hide-and-seek" surprises me because they are very young to be committing such actions. It's funny how Valentino played along with it well, I was very well amused. The passage I read was interesting but it became horrifying when it came to the part that described briefly on how Tabitha died, if i was in Tabitha's friend's shoes I would be traumatized. Now that I am already finished with this book I have already rented out two books that I have chosen to read from the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment