Friday, July 16, 2010
What is The What #2
As I read, many words came out of my mouth, wow and woah really! haha I have read many pages throughout this day this time, I read pages 71 to 143. It seems as if I cant put myself to stop when reading this book. The whole passage that I read was able to draw me in and I was not once pulled away from the novel. I put yellow post-it notes on pages in which I recognized myself in awe, on page 121 mentions a part where Deng tells a story to Valentino in which he shat his pants hiding in the town school and by doing so the soldiers weren't able to find him. Although, on page 134 "what is the What" is mentioned and I am still currently confused with what it means, but as I get in deeper within the book I shall discover this "What"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment