Monday, August 16, 2010

The Kite Runner # 2

I am really having a thrill ride with this book! I really love reading it, one of the most interesting books I've read in my life! I guess reading the best for last is working for me. I am on page 130 as of now and I am planning to go to read to page 200 tonight and finish the rest later. Many things has happened in the book in a few pages. Amir finally confessed about what had happened to Hassan and after reading a few pages after that I felt a feeling of depression, I was so sad that Hassan and his father had to leave, Amir just had lost his best friend and that's painful. The more depressing part was when Amir was not accepting Hassan when Hassan wanted Amir to go with him to the market. Another thing that was surprising to me was when Baba put his life on the line to be a hero, thank god that he did not die. This book is full of intensity and I could feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment