Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Their Eyes Were Watching God #2
Whew! It's very late and I got through 80 pages so I am at page 100 now. Now that I am further into the book I think that this book isn't that great, the chapters are short and most of the pages in the book seems to be just "fillers." Chapter 6 barely had anything related to the main character until the ending of the chapter. Another thing that I have recognized is that I enjoy the beginning and end of chapters but in between is not a ride for me. Chapter 10 is the chapter that I enjoy the most for I find joy in Janie and how happy she became after the many years with Jody. The thing I like the most in this book is how the author describes things and how the metaphors are so intriguing to me, also the book mentions love a lot which helps inject me into finding interest in book temporarily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment